5 Strategies for Streamlining Reconciliations in Excel
This session will equip you with an end-to-end approach for streamlining and standardizing your reconciliation process. Learn strategies leveraged by some of the world’s most innovative companies for staying audit-ready by ensuring the completeness – and accuracy – of your reconciliations. Attendees receive access to 3 best practice Excel reconciliation templates.
Participants will be able to:
- Streamline and standardize your reconciliation process with strategies leveraged by some of the most innovative companies in the world
- Ensure completeness when closing the books
- Understand real life examples of workflow adjustments that have helped organizations implement regular reconciliations
- Reduce the number of days it takes to reconcile your accounts
- Implement best practices for staying audit ready
About Our Speaker:
Shivang Patel is an established Account Executive at FloQast with significant SaaS and overall system implementation/management experience, including an extensive background in Financial Accounting for both public and private corporations.
Shivang began his career in the audit practice at Armanino, performing financial statement reviews and conducting SOX compliance audits. He then went on to join the accounting team at Ruckus Wireless, managing the overall accounting cycle, including process design improvements across all facets of the month-end close helped the company navigate its 2012 IPO.